Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day of creation

Me climbin on a rooftop onValentine's day...Odd

hello,my name is Zack...you may also refer to me as God.This my first time actually doing this crap..so i don't really noe what to write and I don't have a creative brain.The only thing creative about me is when I'm in bed with somebody of the oppsite sex and somebody who doesnt have the face that looks like a donkey's ass..Okay now to the intro...I am Zack a.k.a God..i study in a school which was built to replace pudu jail if it was destroyed...my favourite football team is Liverpool(also known as the Bues destroyer)Ermm..dono what to say now..read other posts to find out you piece of crap;-)o b.t.w i created this out of boredom after i got trashed 52-46 by Colts;-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home