Saturday, February 21, 2009

Best Friends

Pj acting cool by dinkin lychee??
PJ,CS and someother A-holes

Hello,Jesus Mother Mary,Liverpool Fc and all the football teams in the world(Chelsea,you can go eat shit..poop it out and eat it again).Here are my Best friends.First, there is the overgrown muscle hunk Kurves whom I have known for 10 years since std 1,at std 1 he was tiny and normal,now he has become the only person bigger than the Hulk.He is so muscular that his pinkie toe can knock me all the way into somebody's ass alll the way in China,he is probably the best overall guy,he is active in sprots and smart,the only prob is...his in MalaysiaT-T.Next there is ENS,I often refer to him as doggy but he gets angry and won't play fetch with me for a day(sorry ENS),but the thing bout ENS is that he is freakishly smart but he always come to me as his English teacher and turthfully he has a giant head the size of godzilla's balls.Everybody thinks this is wierd but not me as I think that he can act in the show Conehead 2(Lalas and cinabangs wont understand this).Than there is Nick.I have known this dude since form 1,when he called me silent f-er...now he just calls me dumbshit..nick is my info guide to the world of rock,basketball,and sports history.He and me share the same taste in music(anti-parents songs). Now,to talk about my girl-friends,First there is Jips she is awkwardly ugly and just the other day kures found out that Jips loves pipes.So I would like to give you a little preview of Jips' song,O hot damn,Jips is no man,Keep on piping till the am,yall will understand,he likes pipes in his anus..a..anus.But Jips is known as my utility man(thats right....a man!) because she does almost everythin for me,HW,buying,throwin,punchin bag etc.Than there is Bird,my numba1 babe,she so hot when she farts she burns me...literally.Than theres Shu Wei who I rejected for Valentines day,she kept on begging me to belanja her Tony Roma's but instead I ate a couple of RM's poop it out and gave it to her to buy herself a mask and a gallon of oil due to her skinnyness..I think thats bout it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home