Saturday, February 21, 2009

Good friends

Ok,now the lower ranked friends in my life.First of all there is my good friend,Chin Shen a.k.a The Tackler.Chin Shen is a nice, funny and oily guy.His oil on his face can be used for cooking,weapons,petrol etc.Chin Shen also loves slide tackling,eversince I introduced it to him.Everytime he sees me there is a 100% chance of him trying to break my 'Stevie G' legs.Than there is Xheng Yu,i only knew this dude this year after he tried to be gay wif me.Xheng Yu is like Ray Allen after he got fried with CS oil and burnt.He couldnt score a basket even if he was standing right above it.He is also a lala victim,but he changed and now he is in my anti-lala rehab centre.He is currently my student in the art of anti lala-ism.Than it is Charles,my old school friend.He has high taste but unfortunately...his Charles.We have something in common,we love the best team in the world,Liverpool Fc!Than it is PJ.Pj is probably the only guy who aims for the air when shooting baskets(or for him...shooting...air).Thats the reason why I rejected the worst shooter and chose the bad shooter(Xheng Yu) to be my client.Than there is Kenny.The blurrest guy in the world whom I almost hit with a metal bottle for slapping me for no reason.He also kicked ENS in the balls,pissed Kurves off a million times, and the worst part is he supports the worst team in the world with the worst players in the world...Chelsea Fc(vommited after typing).But kenny is a fun guy,he is an overall guy,good in sports and smart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home