Saturday, February 21, 2009

Acquaintances



For those of you who are cina bangs and lalas acquaintances are people who you know but less than friends.First its Alison,the 2nd least lala of the 3L 'Big Four',former 3L should noe what I'm talkin bout.For me she is like the china,Chewbacca version of Jen Aniston.She is also pretty bitchy.Than its Leticia who stole PJ from me until I forced him away from the dark side.Leticia is the 2nd most lala in the 'Big Four'.She was influenced by the Animal Michelle.but now she is 0.01% less lala.I think leticia is balding due to a patch of baldness in the middle of her head.She wears contact lense which makes her look as if somebody spat toilet detergen in her eyes....Ouch!Than it is Iris the only not lala in the 'Big Four'.We were in the same class for 3 years.But i only said like....10 words during that whole time.Next will be the guy from 4K,his name is Yu Min.I met this dude few weeks ago his a cool guy he comes up and talks random junk to me and than walks off to do the same thing to other ppl....What a cool dude.Finnaly,I saved the last for worst it is Charles sister Cheryl.Cheryl is probably the only person who can use my power against me which is the power of supreme irritation.She keeps callin me Cicak for no bloody reason.Sometimes I feel like punchin and kicking her and make her eat her own words.She likes taking random photos of ppl when shes bored....wierd.And when she takes photos of herself she smiles to the max.It makes her look as if she got a certain catostrophic symptom.The only thing good bout her is........................Research In Progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home