Sunday, February 22, 2009

Favoutir sprots teams

Best Midfielder in the world,Steven Gerrard
The one and only,Liverpool Football Club

Dallas Mavericks


Tennesse Titans



Whats up my bitches and ho's,whateva that means.I am gonna talk bout my favourite sports teams.First it is my favourite basketball team,the Dallas Mavericks.They are not really my favourite team,I just like them by playin NBA 08.For NFL it is currently the Tennessee Titans.I like them because they are the first team that I played for in Madden 08.Finally,I have saved the best for last.The team that is more important to me than family or education,the one and only Liverpool Football Club.This Red Giants make Chelsea FC look as if they are a bunch of physically and mentally retarted 3 year olds trying and failing to kick tin cans in to a giant drain.Liverpool currently have the best midfielder in the world and his name is 'STEVEN GERRARD'.He can tackle,headder footballs,shoot and create plays.I in particular am veryproud of him coz i was,is and always will be his footie coach.Sorry Frank your just not good enough to join the football league for legless dogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home