Sunday, March 15, 2009

Genting

Wth happen to KGZ's eyes?!
Group(without Yao Ming)
Leaders of Anti-Lalas(Descendants of the great SSB)
Blur
What you lookin at...perverts!

Nick and me fallin asleep to Kents'I have to shit' stories

GangBangers
Agreement between Reds and Blues
The chain by made God himself for me
Me singning for the Reds.....at Genting









Last Sunday me and 8 other GangBangers went to genting.Was pretty awesome.First day we stayed in Kurves apartment playin NFL live and NFL Ps2.We(Jiann,Joe,Xheng,and I) got thrashed in NFL live and i got pulled to the wet muddy ground by the hulk Kurves.I than kicked his ass like I was breaking a toothpick.Later when we were gonna sleep.4 a-holes backstabbed me when they tought i was asleep sayin i like someone..haha..wat a bunch of asses.The next day was theme park day..we went by cable car..i was so scared like Kent is scared of ppl hands on his hair;-)Than we went for the most awesomest ride ever...the Space Shot or the Solero Shot..Freaking awesome,my ass flew off the chair as we were flying down.I felt the beautiful air of genting going up my beautifully carved ass.Than 6 of them went for corkscrew but me and jips din..wat a regret.Later we wanted to go home and watch Man U get trashed 4-1 but it was so misty and it looked as if somebody had a sperm shooting disfunction.When we got bak The Devils were leadin 1-0 but later that night the magic of The best CM in the world(me) lead Liverpool to a 4-1 win.Than we called girls that night and went home next day.I also found out Jips had Gf bye.O and the food there so freakni expensive but I...you noe...money is like air to me so....yea...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home