Friday, March 27, 2009

Sprots Thingy!

First of all I would like to thank Alison for helping me with this blog eventhough i have no idea how to use the bloody thing now..thx anyways.Bak to the topic..yesterday was the sports practice was so hot that Drogba(Dogba) would have been burnt till he was colourless.First for John was the 200m run...although i won 2nd theres ntg to be proud of coz as I said.....its John.Paul the red eared freak of nature won first.When he won he moved his body around sayin I won I won!!He kinda looked as if he had a certain symptom or disease...creepy..Than next it was the God damn long jump...bloody Cock I jumped as if there was no such thing as gravity and I din get chosen...WTF right...even Luke house members were amzed at how amazingly far I jumped...even the great Michael Jordan had ntg to say di..and I din get chosen...Screw those judges...I gonna tell them to take their asthigmatism affected eyeballs out and wash them with thier own piss lick it and put it back into their decaying pieace of shit face..I cant believe it and so does Wade and LeBron.SCrew them kaokao man.I hope JERSUS CRIES on them man...bloody screwers.After that wass 100m...same result Reddy 1st ZK10 2nd and other 2 losers last.Oo and Rafa Benitez...Im sorry but Cant play for Liverpool right now coz I have SPM next year so I have to study..sorry ya...I know theres not many who is the Best CM like me...too bad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home