Sunday, April 12, 2009

Eli Bday

Me and some Chow Kit 'workers';-)
Kenny,Pheiz,Eli,Alison and The Hot One
Alison and Me(sorry dono how to smile...but....still....Im sizzling.Owh!




Today was Eli's bday. First was lunch.I was so blur I just eat whats nearest to me than hear Alison hate story.Quite funny than she suddenly say she hate me and show some bloody face.btw she said she hated me 3 times but as you noe....due to my hotness Im just irresistable.Than went bowling bla...bla.blabla..at the end i scored a freaking strike for Snoopy Nel.Give that Pup a chance la right?Than go arcade which kinda sucked than go choco lounge.take some photos than I realize how fat Ali actually is.Ouch.Sorry babe;-)O but b4 that some RM9.99 a night girl named Kar Shan came to 1U all the way from Kuantan I think....just to see and touch me....haih...what to do..I so hot.Gangsta mah diu..than now I lazy think and type so I will change later or never....and btw...F u!!!;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home