Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ended Streak

Today was games-koko day. I was not looking forward to basketball as I know I suck and that I may never score again.But then the team was chosen and mine consisted of Kenny,Meng, ZH and me. so i thought....ok la...screw this shit la anyway i scored 2 in the end actually 3 but NICK Allen was sitiing outside the court like a asshole and it was cancelled anyway not only that I also blockewd a shot from Nel and although he was short it was cool.I also deflected a few and intersepted one I think.O and I still suck coz I shot some beautiful airballs..AWESOME!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pinky said...

1st Player Baboon King Chair in UAE, Black Gaming Chair in UAE, Gaming Chair in UAE
https://pcdubai.com/1st-player-baboon-black/
1st Player Baboon Chair in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery PC Dubai Moneyback Guarantee.
1634015062150-8

October 11, 2021 at 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home